Sunday, April 12, 2015

SECOND WEEK of A-Z

 
 

In this second week of blogging from A-Z I had a hard time choosing just one movie for many of the letters. I wanted to be fair and diverse and I realized that often the first films that came to mind were Science Fiction, I love drama, comedy, romance and children's films, documentaries.

I was surprised that Science Fiction dominated and decided to bypass my immediate reaction of I,ROBOT for I  and then I almost ventured into the controversial I Love You Philip Morris  but realized that as a mother I had to include one of the many children's films that have had a huge impact and crated memories.

 

 E.T. like INDIANA JONES are movies that have surely impacted and influenced globally, and this theme was after all meant to be a personal one. Scroll down to visit these weeks, stops and feel free to comment about my choices and which yours would be. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment