Saturday, April 18, 2015

P is for POLTERGEIST


I am a huge fan or Steven Spielberg and could have added many of his films. Of  The Poltergeist Trilogy the first film impacted me, to be honest I was not particularly fond of the sequel  and never bothered to see the third film.

As a child in Mexico I was raised with my share of ghost stories and these included the mischief of the  espiritus chocarreros the Spanish for Poltergeists.

The movie was one of those that had me looking under my bed and wondering what lay beneath the ground wherever I lived.

I saw this one in Malmö, Sweden  and I was surrounded by so much history and wondered how many graves and graveyards have been disturbed through the ages.

My theme Movies that have impacted me for better or worse, well this one sure scared me !

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment