Thursday, July 25, 2013

Marion’s Journey


 
I am a writer and a healer. Join me on a journey that will change your life forever!
I love helping others to become the person they really are, to find yourself and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. This philosophy is the same for adults and children. This is how my books’ evolved.
 
Books and Oracle Cards authored by Marion
 

Facing Demons is an autobiography of my life from childhood to now.


The children’s books are beautifully illustrated story books and designed for different age groups – the ‘Star’ series is for young children of 1 to 5 years. The ‘Finding Spirit’ series is for older children of 6 years up.
 
Being an adventurous, spiritual lady who has been gifted with the ability write and heal I wanted to put it to good use. The result is Facing Demons – a book that shows, rather than tells, my life story from the depths of despair and near suicide to spiritual enlightenment. I learnt to self-heal and remove the demons that were hidden in the depths of my body. remove the demons that were hidden in the depths of my body.

 
 
Facing Demons full front cover copyFrom these experiences I gained strength and realized I had another gift – that of being able to heal others. Facing Demons is the story of that journey.
“This is a very honest, open and brave account of a truly remarkable woman’s experiences both in this physical realm, and in the spiritual plane.  In sharing her knowledge and discoveries with us, we can feel empowered to look at our world differently and more clearly.  Thank you for revealing your innermost thoughts with such pure altruistic intentions in order that we can help and empower ourselves.”
Take care and thank you
Rita S.H. Vinten, M.D., C.C.F.P., F.R.A.C.G.P.
 
 
 
 
 
The I AM Source Guidance oracle cards have been created to help and support.
box book layout 400px
The I AM Source Guidance cards are designed to help you to receive messages and guidance from your Spirit Guides. They can guide you with messages related to any challenges you may encounter, your present life and your future. These simple cards contain beautifully crafted messages that can be life-changing. The guidebook gives expanded explanations on each card’s meaning and allows for accurate readings for yourself and others. 

I AM oracle cards is a 50 card deck with guidance for yourself or your clients. They can be used on a daily basis or if you have any questions to ask. Enjoy the cards and be confident that their messages will always be for your highest good. Cards are available for purchase.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment